Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kid Rock / Sheryl Crow concert

July 12, 2011.  Well this is out of order because I forgot I had these pictures on my smaller camera.  It was a very hot night in July and I did consider not going to the concert because of the heat.  I was glad I went.  It was a lot of fun with good friends. 

Sheryl Crow opened the show. 



Next up, Kid Rock! 

Must be nice and convenient to have a bar on the stage.

Hello New Jersey! 

The not so innocent look, 


What's a rock show without flames?


Time for a whisky break. 

Guitar time.

Sheryl came back to join Kid Rock for a few numbers. 



Cheers!

Drum time. 

Nice microphone. 



He did play the piano too, before standing on it. 

The sound didn't come out that great but 'Bawitdaba'.

Thank you and good night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment