Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

December 24, 2011.  After many hours of preparation and little sleep I think I'm finally ready for Christmas.  Tonight we spend the evening at my Aunt Kathy's house with my fun (and crazy) cousins. 

My cousin Timmy, his wife Sandie and daughter Madison.  What's missing from this photo besides daughter Mackenzie who is home from college but with her boyfriend this evening...it's Scott.  He always manages to get in their photo somehow but he missed this time.

Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Jim.

Self portrait of Scott and I.  It's hard to take a picture of yourself.

Cousins Marcie and Michelle decide to try the self portrait with cousin Jennifer photo bombing (jumping in on someone else's picture).  We had a lot of photo bombing this evening.

Normal photo of the beautiful sisters.  Marcie is home for the month from Australia where she is currently on assignment with her family.

Marcie and husband, John.

Cousin Jennifer and boyfriend Lenny catching Marcie trying to photo bomb.

Cousin Michelle, her husband Chris and their son Willie.

The Webers: John, Marissa, Johnny and Marcie.

Marissa and Madison.  Two very beautiful girls!

Aunt Kathy and cousin Michelle photo bombed by Michelle's son, Noah.

Scott and I with Johnny and Marissa.

The annual picture with Edward.  He has quite the cool Santa hat.  And this year I kept my hands to myself.

Edward belongs to Jennifer, this was her gift from last Christmas.  Now it looks like they are holding hands.  When I tried to do that last year it looked like I was grabbing his crotch!

The Cousins: Michelle, Michelle, Timmy, Marcie, Jennifer

The Cousin's other half: Scott, Chris, Sandie, John, Lenny.  I didn't notice til today that Sandie and John are matching.

All together.

Now mixed up!

It was a fun evening and we had a lot of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment