Monday, June 21, 2010

Tiki - 2 weeks back

June 21, 2010.  It's been two weeks since we got Tiki back and he's been a pure joy to have around.  He is the happiest dog and wags his tail every time he hears his name.  I took him back to the vet office today for a quick weigh-in and I'm very happy to report he's gained almost 7 more pounds!  He's up to 72.2 lbs and really looking so much better.  I couldn't have been more pleased when I saw the scale!

Now if we could only do something about this big growth in his mouth...

...oh wait that's a tennis ball! :)

Tiki just loves the tennis ball.

Looks like Sawyer has the same tennis ball infection too and Sharon is waiting in the background to catch it.

Sharon doesn't hold onto the tennis balls like the boys do.  Which is much better for me because then it's not all slobbery.

All of them just love running to get the tennis ball...getting it back is the harder part, but not impossible.

1 comment: