Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 3 – Puppies first outing

February 22, 2010.  Monday = Back to work, luckily I’m able to work from home so I’m set up in the kitchen, close to the puppies.
Mom is finally starting to take breaks from the whelping box and sits on the mattress (my sleeping quarters) right next to the whelping box watching over the puppies.

In the afternoon we’re off to the vet to get tails docked and dew claws removed. I take Sharon with us in the car so she’s not too upset being separated from the puppies. The pups all huddle together in the traveling crate.

The pups wait in the basket each time I change the bedding in the whelping box.  It's just another place to pile on together.

Trying to get pictures of the new tails but they keep moving.

All the puppies huddle together, they even let Boy Blue in this time.


Off to Rally class in the evening with Sawyer and Brooke who are glad to get some time with me. I’m trying to balance my time so they don’t feel left out.  Sawyer comes in to visit the pups each time Sharon goes outside.  He loves to give the puppies kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment