Friday, October 21, 2011

2011 Wine Country - Day 4

October 2, 2011. Day 4 of Wine Country. The last day of the circuit, the day for us to pack up and go home. Weims aren’t on until the afternoon. Tibbies are on early but it’s been pouring all morning and I have to help Scott pack up the RV. I spoke with Pat and she decided to just pull John Henry. The weather was miserable and he was distracting Djebel anyway. So we spent the morning packing everything up. The rain stopped but it was just a mud pit. We got almost everything squared away and I was stepping out of the RV, slipped in the mud and fell right on my ass. Luckily no one saw but I was quite sore for the next couple of days.


Scott decided he was going to start heading home in the RV with the girls since our judging time wasn’t until 1pm and then I would drive home after showing with the boys. So I lost my photographer. Today was bad; Wyatt took 2nd place in his class and got no reserve today. Sawyer got dumped as well…why did we stay?? Oh well, there’s always another show.

I did get to snap a picture of this trailer / mobile dog house on my way out.

Pretty creative although I’m still trying to figure out where the people stayed since I only saw the Jeep.

It was a long drive home and even longer night as we had to unpack the whole RV and clean it so we could return it the next morning. But as always we had good food and fun with friends all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment